Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Here's what I've got for you:
- In case you were worried, USF's academic performance rating improved (Brett McMurphy / Bulls Report)...
- ...and the MagicJack St. Petersburg Bowl is no more...well sort of
- Rutgers hires a Director of Football Recruiting Operations
- Bill Stewart suspends Jock Sanders indefinitely; no surprise there (Scout.com)
- Keith Sargeant of Scarlet Scuttlebutt opines on the Sporting News' rating of Kenny Britt as a top 10 prospect for this year's NFL draft
- Greg Auman of the USF Sports Bulletin assures the Bulls faithful that it's okay to schedule two D-1AA opponents