Thursday, December 18, 2008
...So says Gerald Ball on the Bleacher Report. I've got to tell you, I've read a lot of nonsensical garbage in my day, but this one takes the cake. Frankly, it was painful to read the whole thing. It read like a communist manifesto. In fact, I feel dumber for having volunteered 10 minutes of my day to devote to this rag piece. I won't go into detail here on what this guy's logic is for saying Syracuse is racist for not having hired Buffalo's Turner Gill; I'll let you peruse this on your own. Syracuse fans: let the hate mail flow.
On to bigger and better things:
- Tom Liucci of the Newark Star-Ledger reports that Rutgers gets some brotherly love out of their newest four star recruit
- The St. Pete Bowl is 2/3 sold out but Greg Auman is a little fuzzy on the math
- Kevin Donahue of fanblogs.com provides us with a timeline of Notre Dame's supposed head coaching vacancy (Cincy's Brian Kelly mentioned)
- Starting right guard for USF is academically ineligible to play in the St. Pete Bowl
- Spence to coach Syracuse Offensive is official (per my last post)...
- ...see Spence's introductory interview
Get your fill of ESPN's Brian Bennett:
- B-Squared's D-Line rankings
- West Virginia is trying to get used to the idea of playing in a December bowl
I leave you with this video of the USF Beef Studs -- look out for these guys at the St. Pete Bowl on December 20th (HT: Brian at Reelsportsfan.com):