Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Hi folks, I'll be in transit most of today, so don't expect too many updates until later today. Till then, Happy Holidays and enjoy these:
- The underdog Mountaineers are going to have to avoid turnovers to win the "Muffler Bowl"
- This sucks, but not entirely unexpected given the location of the Papajohns.com Bowl
- Give UCONN's Randy Edsall credit for having staying power
- UCONN fans better buy more tix for the International Bowl, or else Des Connor will find you and hurt you
- B-Squared confronts all your Big East expansion-related queries
- More on "Barnas-gate" at Syracuse
That's all for right now, but you can bet there will be lots more to come.